Bose A20 Headset with Bluetooth® dual plug cable
Bose ® A20 ® Aviation Headset The best noise cancelling headset ever from the company that first introduced the concept.
The Bose ® A20 ® Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the acclaimed clear audio you expect from Bose. In addition, it has a Bluetooth ® communications interface,* an auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It meets or exceeds all TSO standards and comes with optional flexible power circuitry* that switches seamlessly from aircraft power to battery. No other headset offers this advanced combination of features and benefits.
- Acclaimed noise reduction for pilots. Average of 30% greater noise reduction than conventional noise reducing aviation headsets.
- Comfortable, stable fit. More room for the ears and 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets.
- Clear audio.
- Bluetooth ® communications interface.*
- Auxiliary audio input.
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Flexible power circuitry senses the power source and switches seamlessly from battery to aircraft power.*
- Distinct left and right earcups with swappable cable for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards.
- All this, and the headset weighs just 12 ounces.
*Available in certain variants of the headset.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under license.
We Also Recommend